Information & Advice
Solo Housings responsibilities to you
- To keep in good repair and proper working order your heating system, water heating and sanitation and the supply of water, gas and electricity.
- In shared housing we will keep the common areas in reasonable repair e.g. the entrance, hallway, stairs, landing, lounge, kitchen and bathroom.
- Solo also has a responsibility to provide you with the support service as mentioned earlier in the handbook.
- We must consult with you about what you see as the key areas for improvement
- We must report to you annually on the organisation’s performance via our annual report
Have you seen our Residents Handbook?
A go-to guide about your stay with Solo Housing