Information & Advice
Solo Housing are here to help
You can choose from an extensive list of information from the drop down menu below. If you can’t find what you are after, or you need more advice, you can always call us on 0800 6520155 or talk to your support worker.
I’m looking for information about:
Solo Housings responsibilities to you
As a resident you have responsibilities, which we have covered in this handbook. But Solo Housing also has responsibilities, as follows:
- To ensure that the structure, exterior and interior of your home is a decent standard.
- To keep in good repair and proper working order your heating system, water heating and sanitation and the supply of water, gas and electricity.
- In shared housing we will keep the common areas in reasonable repair e.g. the entrance, hallway, stairs, landing, lounge, kitchen and bathroom.
- Solo also has a responsibility to provide you with the support service as mentioned earlier in the handbook.
- We must consult with you about what you see as the key areas for improvement
- We must report to you annually on the organisation’s performance via our annual report
Have you seen our Residents Handbook?
A go-to guide about your stay with Solo Housing